Don’t worry about your internal servers and gain time for your core business, save on computing costs and make sure your data is completely safe. How? Thanks to infrastructure virtualization and cloud solutions.
The use of Cloud Computing and virtualization are common practice in companies today. What will you get from these technologies and why introduce them in the company? For example, virtualization allows you to run several separate servers simultaneously on one physical hardware. This will make better use of computing resources. Both hardware and software can be virtualized; typically they are servers, applications, storage, or desktops.
What We Can Help With
- We analyse your requirements and recommend the specific use of infrastructure virtualization or Cloud solutions for your company.
- We will handle the transition to a virtual environment and the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud for you.
- If you are interested, we will set up backup and data recovery (disaster recovery). We will put the solution into operation and test it properly.
- We set KPIs, based on which we can further optimize the cloud solution or virtualized environment.
- In case of problems and at any other time, we will be happy to provide you with technical support.
Our Strong Points
We always design a tailor-made solution. We do not work on the basis of exclusive cooperation with a single supplier, so you can be sure that we will always suggest the most effective solution for you. If you feel a little lost in the sea of clouds and virtualization, we will be happy to help you find the best path for your business.
- Current Usage Analysis
- Data Migration
- Back Up
Value For Your Business
A common (but not the only) reason for virtualization and Cloud Services is financial savings. You will not have the acquisition and service costs of computer technology and your energy bills will be reduced (for example, you do not need to air-condition the data centre). You don’t even have to worry about security: a quality Cloud provider has more layers of security than on most corporate servers.
When using software as a service (SaaS, e.g. Google for Business, Microsoft 365, e-mail or databases) you do not have to watch for updates and constantly buy new versions of systems. With the Cloud, even a small business can gain resources it would not otherwise be able to afford: for example, better quality hardware or a state-of-the-art firewall.
We analyse your requirements and recommend the specific use of infrastructure virtualization or Cloud solutions for your company. We also handle the transition to a virtual environment and the migration of infrastructure to the Cloud for you. If you are interested, we will set up backup and data recovery (disaster recovery). Then we set KPIs, based on which we can further optimize the Cloud solution or virtualized environment. In case of problems and at any other time, we will be happy to provide you with technical support.
Benefits of Cloud Services and infrastructure virtualization
- reducing the complexity of IT on your part and delegation to experts,
- reliable security and centralization of backup,
- guaranteed availability of systems and equipment and increased resistance to outages,
- efficient use of resources and their flexible (re) allocation (i.e. dynamic allocation of processing power or storage space according to current needs),
- secure access to data and resources anytime, anywhere,
- easy scalability.
Let's Work Together
If you are interested in our services, do not hesitate to contact us. We can arrange virtual or telephone meetings to understand your requirements and options, and suggest the optimal solutions.
What do you need to do for your business?
Drop Us A Quick Message
We offer comprehensive services in the field of information technology and business consulting.